Wednesday 28 January 2015

At Last I'm Here...Hello!

Blogging was one of those things that I always thought about and so really it was now or never.
I'm  married and a mother but it doesn't mean I always have to be sensible and just do mummy talk. 
I still love fashion, makeup, people watching, pointless chat, eating, baking, fitness, reading glossy magazines, shopping and much much more...

On May the 29th 2014 I made what I suppose was a life changing decision, I handed in my resignation. I gave up a my teaching career that I can only describe myself as being obsessed with and rather good at...Why? Well there were a few reasons;

1. I'd only ever been a teacher..sometimes I'd think what if...I didn't want to always have that niggling feeling at the back of my head.

2. I lived to work not worked to live. I just couldn't switch off.

3.  I needed change and many wise and wonderful people that I had crossed paths with always said 'Change is good, it's tough and it's not liked but it needs to be done.

4. I needed to spend more time with my family..my son who I feel like I'd neglected

5. I wanted to try out some other things. 

I then sold my beautiful Hove grade 2 listed apartment right near the seafront and moved to an ugly looking 1970s house just outside London...

So here I am writing/ setting up my blog in sunny Surrey. I'm not a professional writer and I'm not claiming to be one...I just want to blog about things, products and experiences..I hope you enjoy reading my blog.


Love, 

Minoushe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment