Wednesday 4 February 2015

To Roller Lash Or To Roller Not?

I was quite excited yesterday as I got my copy of ELLE with a free sample of Benefit's 'Roller Lash' mascara and couldn't wait till I tried it. 

I adore make-up because it makes me feel better regardless if I'm having a bad hair day or a fat day. I adore Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara simply because I love the volume it gives my lashes, it doesn't crumble or leave residue on my face. Many have asked me about what I use and if I had to leave the house with only one make-up item on, it would definitely be my mascara! So this morning I put my face on and instead of using 'They're Real' I used 'Roller Lash'. The brush was good and instantly I could see a difference. My lashes were definitely longer. However I preferred the volume that 'They're real' gave me. 

I'm quite happy using 'Roller Lash' till my sample runs out but when I next head to my nearest Benefit counter I'll be buying my trusted old friend 'They're Real'.
I wouldn't recommend 'Roller Lash' if you have thin lashes but if you have short straight lashes it's a definite must. A few hours later and it hasn't crumbled or left a residue on my face.I think you are either 'They're Real' kinda girl or a 'Roller Lash' kinda girl! I know what I am...



Love,
Minoushe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment